Use the links below, to see more detailed information on the areas effected by the proposed High Speed Rail route.
The maps are made up of different layers of data and show:
- Proposed High Speed 2 route and 1km buffer.
- Administration Boundaries.
- County Council Properties.
- Archeological Monument Locations.
- Ecological Areas of Interest.
- Historic Landscape Character.
- HS2 route through Warwickshire (pdf, 1.2Mb)
- North Warwickshire HS2 route (pdf, 2Mb)
- Central Warwickshire HS2 route (pdf, 2Mb)
- South Warwickshire HS2 route (pdf, 2Mb)
- HLC Ecology map legends (pdf, 1.6Mb) (for use with above maps)
- Warwickshire parishes directly affected by proposed HS2 route (pdf, 326Kb)
- Warwickshire electoral divisions directly affected by the proposed HS2 route (pdf, 325Kb)
- Warwickshire parliamentary constituencies directly affected by the proposed HS2 route (pdf, 278kb)
- Detailed Route Map – Wormleighton to Ladbrooke (pdf, 3.1Mb)
- Detailed Route Map – Ladbroke to Bascote Heath (pdf, 3.9Mb)
- Detailed Route Map – Bascote Heath to Cubbington (pdf, 3.7Mb)
- Detailed Route Map – Cubbington to Stoneleigh (pdf, 4.6Mb)
- Detailed Route Map – Kenilworth to Ballsall Common (pdf, 5.1Mb)
- Detailed Route Map – Balsall Common to Hampton in Arden (pdf, 5.3Mb)
- Detailed Route Map – Hampton in Arden to Chelmsley Wood (pdf, 6.4Mb)
- Detailed Route Map – Coleshill to Curdworth (pdf, 6.7Mb)
- Detailed Route Map – Curdworth to Middleton (pdf, 4.5Mb)
- Complete list of maps on the Department for Transport website
Detailed maps updated: 22 February, 2011.
The data included on the maps date from December 2010 or later, unless otherwise stated.
Ordnance Survey (OS)
* County Boundary (April 2010).
* District/Borough Boundaries (April 2010).
* Parish Boundaries (April 2010).
* 1:50,000 B/W Base Map (August 2009).
HS2 Ltd / Department for Transport UK (DfT)
* HS2 Proposed Route (split into categories).
* Individual Detailed Maps.
* Listed Buildings.
Warwickshire County District/Boroughs (North Warwickshire Borough, Warwick District, Stratford-on-Avon District)
* Conservation Areas (from various dates, depending on District/Borough. Areas collated Autumn 2010).
Warwickshire County Council (WCC):
Observatory/Corporate GIS Team:
* Detailed Map Reference Boxes.
* HS2 Proposed Route Stations.
* HS2 Proposed Route – 1km buffer.
* Public Rights of Way.
* Country Parks.
* Property Locations.
Field Services (Archaeology)
* Archaeological Sites & Monuments.
* Historic Landscape Character (HLC)
Field Services (Ecology)
* Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
* Regionally Important Geological or Geomorphological Sites (RIGS).
* Local Wildlife Sites (LWS) (formally known as SINC sites).
* Local Nature Reserves (LNR).
* Protected Species Areas (generalised to 1km OS grid squares – August 2010).